Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finnaly broke down about two weeks ago and bought my 09 ninja 250r Special Edition I have been playing with the idea for a while until i saw her sitting there begging to be taken home lol. I just cant get enough of the paint job n color sceme on her. Well its been very cold here and with not familiar with her or this form of bike i gave her the luxuary ride home lol. This is my second bike and what a diff. so many reasons why i wanted to step to this one over my old one. Any way I have sooo many things to install on here as u can see just need to find time n warmth lol. I plan to do plenty of write ups so keep a eye out for them. Any way on with the Pics. -S/N

What a wonderfull view out the rear view hehe

Mop]re comimng

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks i took it for a few blocks tonight still getting use to it cause the old bike was riding style of a harley little diff with weight and what not. But was ssoooooooo fun.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Bye Bye ugly Tail lol stopped at my buddys on way home for tools hated seeing it in the rearview lol plus couldnt wait lol.

During the breif ride soooo cold lol

Now a pic of all her new toys to come and many have more then one item in the box. ANd more in the mail as we speak hehe

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
scooter2ninja said:
congrats, and what are in the boxes? or are you keeping those for Christmas?
Thanks and as for the boxed ,well keep a eye on my tread ull soon find out lol but some are for xmas others will be reveiled here and in DYI posts im doing. But one was the brake modular see DYI post i did in mods. other kinda needed the box lol

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
prometheus said:
NIce bike, you have very good taste!.... Green is definitely faster no matter what anybody here sez..LOL
Just a matter of opinion Prom, But I'm sure it has been scientifically proven that red is about .5km faster due to some fancy effect!!!

BTW, Bike looks sweet Spec!!

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Awwwww wish they did that scheme when I bought my black baby! Oh well, similar scheme on my ZX6R now anyway.

Looks great man! Really good... nice to see you are hitting the mods hard straight up :p As for it being too cold, unless there is ice and snow, get out there you whimp... even if there is snow, do a spooph and get out there anyways!

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haha i know just since i just got it and being a totally diff ride n style then my old bike being frozen and stuff makes it a bit tuffer but just u wait felix i got something in the works for these days ;) hehe

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Delta107 said:
Congrats!!!!!

I have you beat with the fastest mod I think lol
Hey thanks i dont know she was still in the pickup on her way home when we did the fender swap seeee so ithink its tops hehehe. then when i got home did the brake light mod see my diy post and at midnight caught the bug and went out with the heater and did the lower links. Now that i look back wow 3 mods in less then 24 hrs lol

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Look what Ups and fedex just dropped off for me hehe what ever can these be hmmmm well one its more to the mod closet hehe but stay tuned to see what these boxs hold......any one wanna take some guesses???

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Special Ninja said:
Hey thanks i dont know she was still in the pickup on her way home when we did the fender swap seeee so ithink its tops hehehe. then when i got home did the brake light mod see my diy post and at midnight caught the bug and went out with the heater and did the lower links. Now that i look back wow 3 mods in less then 24 hrs lol
hehehehe lol

Damn you have a lot of mods to install.

1 - 20 of 245 Posts