Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couple of these were posted in my introduction page, but since not everyone makes it over to that side of the forums id figure id throw some in here. these were taken with my point and shoot camera, this weekend ill have my professional photographer friend come with her camera and take some real photos ..2011 pear white se..more to come.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Black bike is my best friends. We got them around the same time. Except he got his for 2500 with 4k and some damage. I got mine brand new out of the box. With payments at 100 bucks a month it's actually lower then my cell phone bill..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ive told him about the site and suggested him to join or at least check it out...went for another ride today to get a few more pics..went down some of the most remote areas in the keys to get these. some places im sure a motorcycle has never been. in 2 days i have over 300 miles on her.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you, i appreciate that. I love the the white also. I dont however like the fact they clear coated over the decals on the tank. Also I wish the back tail of the bike were white too. Think I'm going to have to paint them up soon.

·
Registered
928 Posts
I agree about the rear. It should be white too. I may have the bike painted white if I go through insurance to get the bike fixed. White with black accents like a pic that is floating around here some where.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.