Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be taking a passenger after I get my N, Iv'e decided all passengers will be girls :D what size helmet would be appropriate to use for all of these girls, buy a med and hope they all fit it or go with large so all will fit it but it could be too loose, which is a bad thing.... Your input please!!

·
Registered
622 Posts
That's tough... I'd get a medium with thinner padding insside cause most girls have smaller heads, at least the ones I ride with

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
hmmmmmmmm Interesting!

Honestly if your serious about having female passengers you should make sure the helmet fits every female rider. If its to large or to small you will have big problems, so if it doesn't fit buy a new helmet that does. Nothing like explaining to her parents why brain matter is spread on the high way.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Buy just one helmet.What size depend on the tast of girls you like.If you like small girl buy size S,like everage girl buy M and like big girls buy L.Then choose you pax according to the helmet you have choosen.If the helmet doesn't fit,move on.

Oh my,where have I got myself into.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
instead of buying 1 good helmet to fit all...buy loads of cheap lids for like $60 each of the net so they have 1 each haha

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well some of that was good info, but up here in victoria british columbia we don't have helmets for $60!!!! GOOD LORD THAT WOULD BE AWESOME THOUGH!! Want to ship one down here and ill send you some american monies!!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
american monies is worth nothing to me haha i might aswell smoke it ;P
if you go on ebay there will be some cheap helmets. you just have to look around XD

·
Registered
331 Posts
Black Ninja Warrior said:
well some of that was good info, but up here in victoria british columbia we don't have helmets for $60!!!! GOOD LORD THAT WOULD BE AWESOME THOUGH!! Want to ship one down here and ill send you some american monies!!
Check this out.Good DOT std helmet made in Thailand.Price around 60$.
Both links are the same.The one in English doesn't show price.The Thai one does.Do compare.

1 US$= 35 THB

http://www.real-helmets.com/?lang=en

http://www.real-helmets.com/?lang=th

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
always keep a roll of bounty paper towels with you, and if her head is too small keep stuffing them around it inside the helmet till it fits! haha

at least when they see bounty brand they will know you didnt scrimp on the money, now if you show up with a bargain brand, rides over!

try it out, whats the worst that could happen, you will lose 1 outta your whole harem?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts