Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
hrm, not so sure about that one. Would have to check it out. Missing right side fairing, probably also banded up the rear fairing, maybe the tank?

Might be a GREAT find, might be a money pit...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Spooph -

Good catch I did not see the missing right side faring like you did the first time I saw the picture! You are correct Sir more information and additional photos are needed.

My point although poorly made to Devan2012 is that good deals are out there if you willing to do a bit of work on the bike. The ad said scratches / dropped and had been sitting for awhile. A new rider will 8/10 times drop their bike in the first few months. The severity of the "DROP" obviously varies. I read more into the ad than was probably there. My mistake.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well it's gone, the right fairing was busted off, but he had a replacement. If I would have had 1000 on me at the time he would have sold it. It needed a new exhaust pipe on it too, and just a good ride it sounded better after he rode with me for 20 miles( I couldn't ride cause no cash in hand). It was a 500-800 investment after the 1400 tires were fine had a maintenance log.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.