·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmmm, someone is being creative!!:thumb:
Thought I better use the expensive camera rather than have it just sit on my desk haha.

Felix, whenever you want. I moved a stack of stuff in the car today so I don't need it for that. Thanks for the offer though! I'm super keen to do a trackday soon so I might hit you up for a lend.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was the end of Priors Pocket Rd. Only quiet road I could think of. And even then no less than five people came down while I was taking snaps.

The panorama is just a crop of a single image. I did take a bunch to stitch together but hadn't gotten around to it. I'll be using GIMP for that.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GIMP does have a plugin but I haven't got that far yet. My other computer has photoshop on it which has the functionality built in. That's at my new place though so I probably won't look at the pano for a few weeks.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Expensive camera?

Thought I better use the expensive camera rather than have it just sit on my desk haha.

What kind is the expensive camera? I use a Nikon D90. Not all that expensive but I usually get really good pics with it. Seeing the pics on here really makes me want to try to get some good shots of my own. Thanks for the inspiration.

cheers,

SG

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have a Kiss X4 which is another name for the Rebel T2i. Also not super expensive but I just bought a lens 1.5x the cost of the body, so it starts adding up haha.

I need to get out and shoot more too!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.