Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello newninja members how are you doing. I hope things are well.

i have some bad news and good news.

bad news - i am letting go of my 2008 kawasaki ninaj 250r

good news - i ll be gettign a 2003 cbr 600 rr

reason being i love my 250 dont get me wrong, but all of my friends have 600 cc and the 250 just does not cut it anymore where i am trailing at 105 on the highway n i see their tail lights .5 miles ahed at 130+. So soon i ll be posting the before and after pics of what i used to have and what i will be getting. I hope things works out but i ll be here.

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
Dude not cool! Bad news means you ate asphault this is good news! Alot of members are upgrading their 2 wheeled experience. Cool bike of choice! Any pics?

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
yeh as felix said pix!!!

well some people are lucky to be able to afford 2 bikes!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually i thought abuot keeping my 250 but honestly there is no point wat so ever i only take out my bike on the weekends to ride and up here in NY u cant ride your bike all year around so we have 5 month to ride. So as it is i barely ride my bike cuz of work during the week days. So even tho i would love to keep both of them its just not possible. Another reason being parking i only have room for 1 bike and not to mention ( not cheap to keep 2 bikes )

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
wow dude you really are asking for it to be going 130 mph + ...good luck on your choice of bike..gear all the time...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hehe yea i am kinda a guy for need for speed . . . lol

as for felix and other who want pics

i Posted a new thread in modifications under the name Picture time . . . it has all the modifications i did on the 250r so take a look at it and let me know

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
hah i wish i had the money for that!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts