Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, not sure if anyone has seen this site(solomotoparts.com) or ordered off of it but i noticed thier prices are pretty good. They have the targa kit for $49.95 and puig windscreen for $69.95. They also offer free shipping on purchases over $99. They recently added two bros slip ons and yoshi full and slip ons at about 10% off full price.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it was there yesterday coz I was going to order it, but not there today... I sent them off an email about it so we will have to wait till they open... They added the exhausts after i emailed them about it today which is great!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They also have a ten dollar off deal ending the 19th for purchases over 100, type "tenbucks" into the coupon code area at checkout to recieve it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no worries, always here to help out fellow ninja riders haha they also have a 1% discount on orders over 500... Not much but when you combine it with the 10 bucks off plus free shipping it makes it a good deal if your after an exhaust

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just got another coupon "frequentbuyer" its 3 % off so if your spending over 300 use that instead of "tenbucks"

·
Registered
874 Posts
thanks for the website, its got some useful things on it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts