Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yep the 2009 883Custom had to go.

Was comfy at low speeds but a crap tourer as at 110km/h the vibrations were begging for a 6th gear it didn't have. The wind was pushing at my chest and well. The chrome was a nightmare to polish.

Before that I had a trusty 1995 ZZR600, trusty and rusty, I bought it for a song seocnd hand and I rpelaced the spokes chain radiator and battery. Then when the new battery was drained I left it idling and thankfully was not near it when the radiator exploded!

Anyway it was the prior owner who treated her bad so no hard feelings.

I'm about to buy a 2012 Black Ninja 650 as soon as they release em from the Fremantle Docks! I rode the Ninja1000 and it was simply the best bike I ever rode but I couldn't even afford the Demo. My budget is the 650 for ongoing costs as well. Can't wait for the test ride ...hopefully tomorrow!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to the site Chooky88!! Great to see more Ozzies here, and especially 650R owners!!
You will have the honour of being the first 2012 on the site unless someone else pips you, so I want a review when you complete that 1st ride home!
Oh, and another thing, make sure you post up some pics!!

I love the Ninja 1000 as well, but am yet to ride it, I think it will spoil my ride for me!! Not a fan of the 2012 colour schemes though!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Kick. Ass!

Welcome to the board. I really like the 2012s. On one hand I regret not waiting for the 2012 but on the other, I got in a good riding season with my 2011 650R.

You will love this bike. Congrats! Let us know how your test ride was and like everyone else says... PICS!!!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Welcome! I saw Perth and got really excited because I thought Perth, Ontario.... one of my favourite riding places and where I bought my bike! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.