Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dance: hello everyone my name is Jesse and i am from the valley. Finally I'm the proud owner of a nice decent looking motorcycle, this is my first bike and i can't get enough of it. Looking forward to learning and sharing everything that i can. I bought my ninja 2008 not running ( diaphragm torn) but thanks to YouTube, got it running in a couple of weeks. Well fellas that's a little about me and my bike. Ride safe!

· Registered
630 Posts
Very nice, I was considering finding a non-running ZX600 cheap, so I can learn more about how the bike works and have a fun bike.

· Registered
630 Posts

· Registered
630 Posts
Ok...get the 600 then....LOL...:dance:
I'll try.. ;)

My aunt apparently had a 14 before she filed for bankruptcy... I wish she would have hid it from the repo people here.. lol

· Registered
630 Posts
A 14 would be some sweet....:thumb:
I know when a bike is too big for me, I sat on a 14 and a 10, both were about as big as a goldwing to me, just like the Hayabusa was. I have been on a few 600s and they are just the bike for me. Not too big, yet still have power and get decent MPG and above all are aesthetically pleasing.

· Registered
9,088 Posts
I know when a bike is too big for me, I sat on a 14 and a 10, both were about as big as a goldwing to me, just like the Hayabusa was. I have been on a few 600s and they are just the bike for me. Not too big, yet still have power and get decent MPG and above all are aesthetically pleasing.
Only u know what fits u.......
My 650 fits me fine....
I drove a 1000 n that fit fine too....
Sat on a 14R at the dealer n fell in love.....LOL
I'm only 5 foot 7 n not long legged....
I flat foot my 650 tho.
I flat footed the 14R also, but it was wider....
My 650 will work fine for me for a few years if i can't get a job to put $$$ away for bigger.....
With the sprocket change it flys along quite well.....
I'd like more, but it does ok.....
Also more will be harder on chain n sprockets n tires.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.