Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It sure did. Everyone got to go home early. Schools closed. Roads shut down, and there were snowmen EVERYWHERE. Kids had to make them while they could!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, very true. Houston is know for a bunch of stupid drivers. Pray for me after I get my bike.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
hahah cool! It funny how a small amount of snow shuts down a city.

Plus TX being able to PROPERLY drive in the snow, yeah that is just not happening. I would love to see how it is when you guys get rain.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When it rains there are those that drive 20 under the speed limit and slam on brakes, and then there are still the a-holes driving 20 over and swerving through traffic.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
oOdaisyOo said:
When it rains there are those that drive 20 under the speed limit and slam on brakes, and then there are still the a-holes driving 20 over and swerving through traffic.
hahahhhahahahaa

·
Registered
45 Posts
hey daisy im from houston too! well actually pasadena but everyone knows where houston is lol..yeah that was an awsome day! we got about 2 1/2 - 3 inches of snow where i am! and me and some also built a 6 foot tall snowman!

·
Registered
732 Posts
It only snows here once a year if we're lucky and that day is today.

Attachments

·
Registered
732 Posts
Might have been Delta trying to steal my 600. (no delta, that is a big boy bike, too many horseys) jk - kinda, haha

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
Onslaught said:
Might have been Delta trying to steal my 600. (no delta, that is a big boy bike) jk - kinda, haha
Uh oh, fighting words :D

I say a winding road contest, first one to fall on their ass loses...a limb :p

·
Registered
732 Posts
Only if it's full contact and weapons optional. ;D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts