Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being that I know how much you all like photos, and I haven't posted photos in a while, and I finally have time to go through all the content I've collected in the past few months, I am now posting up some photos.

These are taken with my new point and shoot. Casio Exilim Z33 I think. Not a bad little camera for under $100, and I'm never gonna worry about throwing it in my tank bag and not having something to document a trip with.... This is one morning I rode to work in single (F) digit weather....

This is one night I rode home from a friend's house in nice warm weather (28 F), with 4 inches of snow on the ground at this point. I also have a video from my phone (really bad quality), which I'm trying to find a proggy for to edit (it took me 18 min to ride 2 miles).... It's in .3gp format (blackberry), anybody know of anything?

This was taken with my phone when I was at a coffee shop, early on in winter, and the sunset was just beautiful. As usual, the pic isn't as purdy as the real world, but at least I get to share the pic...

And how does one carry a milk shake from Wendy's when you have 6 min to get back to work, and can't sit down in the fast-food joint to enjoy it's delicious creaminess....

Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
bahahahhahaha!!!!!! Love it felix, do it again!!!!

BTW, Spooph great shots, I love the snow pics, they're awesome!!!! ;D

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks folks, and I have no idea what affect my milkshake has on boys, I usually don't stick around long enough to find out... ;P

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
spooph said:
thanks folks, and I have no idea what affect my milkshake has on boys, I usually don't stick around long enough to find out... ;P
hahahahhahahahhahahaah

My milkshake brings boys to the yard and they leave horrified. lol

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
spooph i know a good converter called 'DVDvideosoft' converts pretty much everything and you can download different parts of it to convert vids

1 - 14 of 14 Posts