Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well WHAT a day! Started at 6:40am today, and got home at 6:00pm :eek:

Did over 200km, lots of dirt! Dropped it 3 times so thats done... twice in crappy crappy mud, and 3rd time was on the way home, very very tired, steep hill with deep ruts. Same hill, had another bloke get my bike up as my shin was killing... 2nd guy goes up (he'd been helping me out all day) and stacks and breaks his foot :|

Gonna need new tyres REAL soon, if I want to go back on the dirt, we were hitting 80+ and those 'deathwings' were sketchy!!!!

The big building is the 'Gantry' it's a old sawmill.

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Wow Wow Wow wish i was there, looks like more fun that ridin by myself.

Those tyres are killer in the mud, riding the mud sure takes it outa ya.

Now you get to clean it all up and see how the mud scratches the new bike.

Did your fuel tank leak when it was on its side ??

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not on that part... I was DEFINITELY the only one on 'road' tyres. The rest of the noobs, and others with road tyres stayed behind. There was some guys on dirt bikes with knobbies that still binned it on the hill.

I didn't feel too bad. In saying that, I thought after making up the hill the worse was over, but even hitting that stuff on the flat the front would just slide out.

Felix

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Not on that part... I was DEFINITELY the only one on 'road' tyres. The rest of the noobs, and others with road tyres stayed behind. There was some guys on dirt bikes with knobbies that still binned it on the hill.

I didn't feel too bad. In saying that, I thought after making up the hill the worse was over, but even hitting that stuff on the flat the front would just slide out.

Felix
So hard to ride with dual tires in the rough. I began that way with my first bike.. it sucked.
Looks like you had a great time :) thx for sharing

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.