Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
If you are technically/mechanically able, I would recommend the 06-07 GSXR600/750 modded pipe that was extremely popular a couple of years ago like I did to my 250R.
Very loud, but in a good way!

·
1,458 Posts
Zandit said:
If you are technically/mechanically able, I would recommend the 06-07 GSXR600/750 modded pipe that was extremely popular a couple of years ago like I did to my 250R.
Very loud, but in a good way!
That pipe looks really good on that bike. My buddy did that on a 05 r6s. With a pipe from a 06 r6 two years ago. It sounded awesome

·
Registered
9 Posts
2 brothers exhaust is supposed to be good and loud but it's expensive
I have an arrow and love it and it's cheaper
I got one b/c I was sick of ppl being surprised to see me after i snuck up (like a ninja) at intersections.
I have a 650 so i dunno about the 250 but my bike sounded like a weed wacker before so I'm guessing the sound improvement would be similar with an arrow.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Jammin said:
Hey all thinking of getting a slip on for my 09 250r ... Want something that makes it sound like a bigger bike. Was thinking the mgp growler any suggestions??
Go two brothers all the way loudest slip on you can get or being a 250 try mega phone which is pretty much a straight pipe never herd a 250 straight pipe but you should YouTube it see what you think

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.