Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the gang! I have been looking thru everything and a lot of experience and cool stuff! I just got the 250r to play around with an have enjoyed mods on the bike! Any suggestions for which slip on sounds and looks best on the 250r! Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to the site monstrkawi!
Check out the list in the link below. There is probably a few that can be updated to the list, but it is pretty comprehensive!
http://www.newninja.com/forums/f98/08-and-09-ninja-250-exhaust-options-4557.html
There have been plenty of other discussions on the subject, and if you use the search function at the top of the screen, I'm sure you'll find them!
Tell us bit more about yourself, and post up some pics of your ride!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
zandit said:
Welcome to the site monstrkawi!
Check out the list in the link below. There is probably a few that can be updated to the list, but it is pretty comprehensive!
http://www.newninja.com/forums/f98/08-and-09-ninja-250-exhaust-options-4557.html
There have been plenty of other discussions on the subject, and if you use the search function at the top of the screen, I'm sure you'll find them!
Tell us bit more about yourself, and post up some pics of your ride!!!
Thanks zandit! I bought the 250r about a month ago just to play on! I have an 09 GSXR that I am considering selling because I tend to ride the baby ninja more now! I have had fun doing mods over the past month -only complaint is that it's slow when riding with others where the Gixxer is not at all! I will post some pics of start to where I have it now!

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
That looks slick!!
I still think the best looking exhaust is the 06/07 Gixxer 600/750 mod, I had it done to my 250, and I loved it!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.