Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I need your kind help. I’m sorry if someone has posted the same question before. 8)

can anyone kindly share the address shops selling ninja250r accessories, motorcycle clothing that is near the hotel i mentioned in subject? i might be travelling to Bristol in few weeks time so if possible i want to pay a visit to any recommended & decent price shops. I won't have car / motorcycle when I’m there, as long as easy access by bus, it will be good enough for me. if accessible by just walking, even better! ;D

And also, if anyone can recommend a good online shop that can deliver to Bristol UK, it will be very much welcome! :p

I have friends in Bristol that offer their home to be the place to send those orders but none actually riding a bike, let alone a ninja 250r. :eek:

Regards,
Ahmad

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
errkk... somehow i think i posted in the wrong section, can any mods kindly remove this thread to the correct place..

sorry & many thanks,

ahmad

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi met, there u r.. :D

other than HG do you know any decent shop around bristol? not too far from the hotel & also offer online ordering?

or, they may not have online shop.. thinking to go to bristol in mid May..

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
not really no...tbh i think hein gericke is the most consistent shop youll find, gear quality is good for the price range (depending on how much your spending), they allow online ordering, and they always have money off deals on lol.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
if you have a quick look at the hein gericke website as well to see some of the styff they do.

but they work a massive budget range

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.