Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone,

i've started to get quite a bit of interest on the clip-ons. group buy pricing for 10+ knocks price to $100 shipped. additional discounts are available using kit pricing if you throw in fork caps, grips, bar ends, levers, etc.

planning to submit first shipment request for all orders thus far on 7/30

group buy pricing on clip-ons will be $100 shipped (that's a helluva deal), if you combine with other items using the "kit" promo, additional discounts apply

for example:

you order - clip-ons, grips, weighted bar ends, and fork caps (15% discount using kit pricing) = 199.75 shipped

clip-ons qualify for GB discount - another $15 off

total shipped = $184.75!!

so you can completely trick out your bars for less than $200

order process outlined here: http://www.newninja.com/off-topic/shinto-racing-usa/msg63726/#msg63726

·
Registered
726 Posts
I they ever put together a GB on the Backsets, I may be interested. :-\

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
want1sobad, I can't find the clips-ons at the Shinto-racing site, nor on here. I find the grips, levers and the rest, but not the actually new handlebars...

·
Registered
157 Posts
Spooph, I couldn't find it either but came across it today in the WHAT'S NEW SECTION. The video is helpful as to what the clip-ons look like, but I'd like to see pics of them installed. And how much clearance they have.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes, the "what's new/product info" section is where you will find clip-ons. best source is paul's youtube page (videos load faster) http://www.youtube.com/user/ThaiNinjaRR#p/u. sorry, do not have any installed pics at this time. FYI, these are essentially woodcraft-style in that they mount below the triple, with the added benefit of the final bar angle (up/down) being adjustable. the video will clarify what i mean.

also, decided to drop price if ordered with 7/30 batch to $100 regardless if group buy is successful. i consider this a show of appreciation to those who help me get Shinto USA off the ground with the inaugural order.

don't forget kit discounts too!

to order, or for additional info:

email [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts