Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeh i laid her down yesterday morning before work...it sucks!
Minimal damage which is good so ill have her rapaired in no time :).

Damage: Snapped clutch lever, Bent gear lever, broken indicator (just the casing), scratches on the side, slight scratched mirror.

It sucked...but i am going to order some R&G crash protectors today! (for half price :D)

Ill update this thread with pictures when i get the chance to and ill also do an install log of the R&G's

Pics of the damage:

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Makes you feel like a real idiot doesn't it! I laid the ninja down on the second ride. Had stopped at a T-junction, was bout to go when a car came around the bend, I hit the brake, but had the wheel pointed wrong and just lost the balance. no damage cause I took all the weight and just laid it down. I couldn't hold it up once it went past the balance point!!

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
Sorry to hear that man, update us asap! I knew there was something wrong when you werent on Halo 3 today heh. You gonna do the repairs yourself?

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeh im still ok felix thanks :). well partly the stand wasnt down and partly my ankle going so i could hold the bike up properly. was a really gentle lay down though.

just gonna go outside and take some photos now virt!. haha yeh lack of halo 3 isnt good :p

i am indeed going to do the repairs myself and write up aboutthe R&G crash protectors :)

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's my job at touching up the marks with some car paint:

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks all :) R&G's ordered today...half price ;)
waiting for arrival

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks hi tech :) R&G's still not here..

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
she always does hi-tech ;)

i did that for a chuckle :)

my R&G's are here!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts