Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok - So I have my own thread now. As some as you know I was supposed to buy a 2008 Ninjette for a track bike. Our trip was delayed a few days due to a bad snow storm in the mountains we had to drive thru to get the bike. We finally got to go end of last week. But we hit another storm. In all, the trip to get the bike should have been about 20 hours round trip. We spent 30 hours in the car. But shit, it was fun, and I got me a track bike.

Here are a few pics

I have dueling ninjas mo fos

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Delta. Oh I forgot these pictures. As part of the adventure.
And delta - that is just the speed limit IN the garage.

Our Guard dog

And No - I did not ride the bike back, we had a trailer.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Special Ninja said:
if u decide to change the light out for weight ill soo take it off ur hands. Team green hehe
Damn, I have owned the bike for 2 days - you already grabbin at my parts?? I'll keep it in mind Special.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nothing in life is free.

And - HEY ya'll stop coveting my parts - I have no extra parts for anyone. I just happen to have two of everything. Thou Shall not covet they neighbor's ninjas.

;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
spooph said:
sweet, great lookin garage thar Shady!
lol thanks. I cleaned it out a bit to bring the new bike home. Used the leaf blower and everything so it was sparkling clean. Sold my Honda Rebel - like the first day I listed it - so that gave some room. And I moved my pit bike down to my barn thing - storing 2 big honda cruisers for some friends for the winter - but yes, my garage is motorcyclicioius

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Shady Lane said:
Nothing in life is free.

And - HEY ya'll stop coveting my parts - I have no extra parts for anyone. I just happen to have two of everything. Thou Shall not covet they neighbor's ninjas.

;D ;D ;D
lol ok

·
Registered
874 Posts
kewl! :)

·
Registered
732 Posts
Shady Lane said:
Damn, I have owned the bike for 2 days - you already grabbin at my parts?? I'll keep it in mind Special.
I want the handle bars off the race bike, haha.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts