Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its very worth $35, maybe I can have my bro help me help you guys out with getting it posted in .pdf...it is a very large book, a few hundred pages good 1"-1.5" thick, covers everything on the bike with ample pictures. I personally prefer having a manual right next to me in full rather than running back and forth to pc, using laptop, or single printed sheets.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Its also illegal to scan it due to copyright laws...If you are doing something where you would need to referance it over and over (like an engine rebuild or something), than just buy it.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
no. when you buy the bike you get an owner's manual, which covers like care for the bike and how to use it and wahtever.

The service manual is for when you want to do-it-yourself. Like if soemething breaks, instead of taking it to the dealer, you look it up in the service manual.

The linke I posted is the one that comes with the bike IN THE UK. i'm assuming. because its coming from the UK.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
every one should get a service manual. if yo fix it your self it is very valuble.
If you have someone else work on your bike . they will save time that is money to you.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts