• atracts ppl

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night couple of our friends were riding in the city

and on the way back home there was construction . . . so we were cutting through and my right peg where the rear break is hit one of those construction cones. Sigh that piece broke off sigh :-[ :-[ :'( :'( :'( :'( so now i am without a bike for a week untill the new part comes in. Went to the dealership and ordereted a Step holder frame costed me about 70$ and it will take a week to come in.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Whew! I thought I was gonna read about a semi truck/bike accident. glad that wasn't the case !

Sorry about your bike. Hope you get it back double soon.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea atleast im glad that the bike and i my self am ok . . . i dont know what happened cuz i was about to get clipped by a fukin stupid taxi cab so i surved into the cone n the next thing i know i cant find my peg to put my foot on n cant located the rear brake. Pulled over and that plastic / metal peiece of w/e that cheep crap was broke so i rode home with just the front brake. I dont know it was a plastic construction cones so i dont know wat the heck happened that broke off that piece. I get my supplies for the muffler on wed so i m be working on that they said that they will try 2 get the part in my Thurs but since itz 4th of july itz going to be for monday most likely so all i can do now well i am still ridding the bike but not to far distances. The black plastic or w/e that shit is that is attached to the peg with the rear brake into it broke off

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha thx guys but itz hard 2 be without a bike for a week i mean im not suppose 2 ride it but i sitll take it out for a couple min itz so hard to stay away from it so hopeuflly i am praying that the part comes in this week thursday. Oh btw i ordered the LED kit so as i get it i ll take step by step pics when im doing the instalation for anyone who is intrested in doing the led lights on your bike. Costed me about 45$ from online.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts