Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry I am posting this here but I think it's important for forum members who has the ninja 250r to know. This guy sells ninja 250 specific parts and he is a scammer!!! I'm posting here so no more 250 members will fall into his trap.

There is a guy name Paul Kirk who claims he is in Thailand running a website [url]www.SHINTO-RACING.com[/URL]

This guy is a SCAMMER!!! He sell to people all over the world and took their money and will NOT ship the products. It's a plague...stop ordering from this guy or you will loose money!!! Please spread the world about this scammer to stop others from falling into the same trap!!

In the beginning he send out a few parts to attract other buyers...now, orders started to come in and he will not send out parts but just take the money.
This guy does business in Japan, Brazil, Canada, USA and Indo and gods knows where else...basically he is scamming people all over the world. He does NOT sell in Thailand (where he lives!!!)

Scam in USA:
[url]http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=53761&page=10[/URL]

Scam in Canada:
[url]http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?114823-08-10-NINJA-250R-Seat-Cowl-Group-Buy-NEW-THREAD!!/page8[/URL]

·
Registered
2 Posts
What scam?

Just to let everyone know I gave Paul Kirk $1700 of my money deposited directly into his bank account. I had already bought from him on a number of occasions so i had no need to be worried. As usual he shipped the items to me in a timely manner (within weeks of receiving payment) and i am a very happy customer once again. Shinto-Racing sells top quality products and if anyone doesn't buy from there because of reading this false scam alert your missing out.

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
Just to let everyone know I gave Paul Kirk $1700 of my money deposited directly into his bank account. I had already bought from him on a number of occasions so i had no need to be worried. As usual he shipped the items to me in a timely manner (within weeks of receiving payment) and i am a very happy customer once again. Shinto-Racing sells top quality products and if anyone doesn't buy from there because of reading this false scam alert your missing out.
Right and we're going to take your word for it because you're just so social with the site with your 1 post count, no intro, and flaky username.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
I haven't talked with Vince in several weeks... But last I heard, Paul had shorted several buyers, who were out hundreds of dollars. :mad:

There's just no reason to deal, with this guy.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Yea, unfortunately, moreso than in the physical world, reputation is very important on line. Paul (Shinto) hasn't delivered on too many occasions to have a reasonable reputation anymore.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good morning.

My name is Oseas and live in Brazil.

A few days ago I made a purchase at a store on the Internet: Shinto Racing - Your One-Stop-Shop for Kawasaki Ninja Aftermarket Accessories
Paul Kirk
ADDRESS: Suite Indy Home Garden 289/131 Soi 8, Radpatana RD
Sapansung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand
Email:
Possible phone number: 0860102711

$ 130 Gear Hugger for ninja 250 + $ 90 shipping for Brasil.Paguei credit card through the website Bookers.com Monney, following his direction.

He answered all emails, but after that the value entered on his behalf, stopped responding emails.Já sent over 10 emails, no return.

I found more people complaining that it blows them also applied here: ninja 250 parts scamming alert - www.shinto-racing.com

Please ask to help me locate this person, and make it send the product or return the Serious money yet where can I report.

I count on your help.

Thank you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I haven't talked with Vince in several weeks... But last I heard, Paul had shorted several buyers, who were out hundreds of dollars. :mad:

There's just no reason to deal, with this guy.
Could you help me I bought a rear hugger for Ninja 250 with Paul shinto of racing and then I did pay about 10 ha day, he no longer responds emails.Estou in Brazil. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Could you help me I bought a rear hugger for Ninja 250 with Paul shinto of racing and then I did pay about 10 ha day, he no longer responds emails.Estou in Brazil. Thank you.

I can't help you either.

Vince, the party of whom I spoke of earlier, was scammed by Paul, and no longer has any contact with him, (from what I heard).

You lost money to Paul? Welcome to the club...

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you used your credit card, you might have insurance or protection though the credit card company so you can claim fraud.

As for shinto-racing, I'm not sure if there is a Fair trading department in the Thai Government... I'm gonna guess not, but it would be worth trying to contact them.

Felix
Tank you !!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Scam im Brazil

Iam a brazilian, and i was scammed by Paul Kirk too...

I bought:

x Rear Hugger V2 (Matt Black) - $150 USD
1x Belly Pan (Matt Black) - $135 USD
1x Adjustable Flasher Relay - $19 USD
1x Rearsets - $289 USD
1x Weighted Bar Ends (red) - $55 USD
1x Handle Bar Grips - $40 USD
1x Koso RX2 Voltmeter Kit - $360 USD

Sub Total: $1,048 USD

Discount: $48 USD (this Discount is for this order Only)

Express Shipping: $350 USD (in 3 boxes)

Grand Total: $1350 USD

I dont get: (out of stock):

1x Rear Hugger V2 (Matt Black) - $150 USD
1x Belly Pan (Matt Black) - $135 USD
1x Handle Bar Grips - $40 USD

And was 2 boxes, not 3.

I bought 6 months ago (took 4 months to receive the parts) and so far he dont refund me! He is always making excuses for the delay...

He is a great cheater ans thief!! DONT TRUST HIM!!! NEVER!!!

·
Registered
726 Posts
He is always making excuses for the delay...

He is a great cheater ans thief!! DONT TRUST HIM!!! NEVER!!!
The Shinto name, cannot even be spoken on the Ninjette website, lest it be deleted... Lot's of folks there lost money to this guy. And it's really too bad, 'cause the stuff he sells is pretty trick, and hard to find elsewhere.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.