Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, no video on this one. Thought I'd share the photos though... These were taken about 2 month ago, just got around to posting them now...

This little lady does just fine in the dirt if you take your time and such. Also one of things made almost impossible with a heavier bike. But she slid around like a pro dirt-bike and was super easy to maneuver over and through obstacles... I would not however take her on a true "off-road trail", as the going would be very slow...

This corner almost killed me going down the road, but on the way back I thoroughly enjoyed sliding the corner... Big boulder and blind corner makes for some adventure!

The scope of the forest... The only thing I cold hear was her engine... Sometimes gasping at almost 9,000 feet... :p

A beautiful view, and one hell of a road!

Glamour close-up. :p

The sun is setting, the sky is blue, and my baby is beautiful!

Different angle. I like this and the previous one as backgrounds, I can't decide which one is better...

One of the best restaurants in the area. You feel like a cowboy walking into a saloon when you walk through those doors, no matter what you're wearing, driving, or where you're from...

Most of the good things in life. A setting sun, an amazing bike, and booze!

Better exposure for the sky... I don't feel like messing with HDR right now... :p

An attempt at creativity...

Back in my home town, late at a coffee shop, after 6-7 hours of riding, having had a great day!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
The human bean cute. Not to mention Vern the liquer store guy and cook and mayor!

great picts love the one on the street.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nope. for one reason, I don't mind dropping the looser... I mind dropping cherry. :p

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
where you get those flush mount indicators? ill need some as one is broken....

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
ahh fair enough :) i might do that when i have a bit more time...winter mod maybe? :)

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
maybe... There's also somebody on here who used the stock turn signals to make flush mounts, but I can't remember who, or where it's posted for the life of me... Sorry.... Depending on when I get to my mods, you might want to wait for my custom flushmounts... :D I'll make you a set for a reasonable price! Gah, I need to get some of these bikes out of my garage!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
yeh man i'd buy some off of you :p for a reasonable price... :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts