Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if installing one on the wife's bike, would give her enough room to stow a foam-insulated water bottle?

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Two nights ago I rode to a function with my wife as my passenger. She wanted to bring a bundle of leftovers home, wrapped in foil, and that is where I stuck the package, under the double bubble. It's where I stuff my gloves too while the bike warms up. I think you'd have to find the right size and shape bottle, but yes, I'm sure one could fit there.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Two nights ago I rode to a function with my wife as my passenger. She wanted to bring a bundle of leftovers home, wrapped in foil, and that is where I stuck the package, under the double bubble. It's where I stuff my gloves too while the bike warms up. I think you'd have to find the right size and shape bottle, but yes, I'm sure one could fit there.
A glove compartment? Your bike is turning into a cage.

·
Registered
732 Posts
You need a way to carry stuff. I assume you carry a "satchel"? It's OK, Indianna Jones carries one.;D
I go with a backpack when I'm not just stuffing something inside my jacket like a shoplifter.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This post was sooo last year! She just carries water in a manta bag, on the tank.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts