Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.rocky-robinson.com/

KillaCycle Racing Rocky Robinson and "AckAttack" just set a new World Record for motorcycles of 376.156 MPH (according to his Facebook page, link below).

Rocky's highest exit speed was 394 MPH. The 400 MPH dream limit might soon be busted. We had hoped to be first, but I we have a little way to go.... :-S Guess we have to aim to be the first electric at 400 instead...

Rocky is a prince of a guy and has helped us with many good advice for the KillaJoule. He really deserves the record back.
Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I want to see 300 on a sit on motorcycle.

Bill Warner went 283mph on gps after his motor let go at the 1/4 mile He was still going 274 mph at the end of 1.5 mile track. That is 1.25 miles he drifted and still went 274 mph . I cant wait to see what he dose with a full pass next year.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
300 on a sit on bike .IN A MILE . That is the crazy part. Bonneville is 8 miles long and flat as can be. Nothing to hit ,no bumps or curves. There are traction problems and soft spots. But going 300 mph on bumpy asphalt and then the important part . Stopping. OMG

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
If pressed, I'd rather see 300 on a sit-on, but both would be cool....

But what I'd REALLY like to see, is the sound barrier broke on 2 wheels. I really don't care what the configuration is.... Back when Thrust II did it, that was ultimate! (I think, I might have my facts wrong).

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
That is just plain awesome! Breaking the sound barrier is sweet. If this race takes place, that would be even cooler. And that looks like a hybrid design, no? A true rocket engine hybridized with a trubine engine..

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
It has a 1000 hp car engine that pushes it to 150 mph .That is fast enough to get the BIG turbine engine started and then push the car through the sound barrier. Then at about 800 MPH! He hits the ROCKET engine .That will push it to 1000 MPH .All in 41 seconds. I cant wait.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts