Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I plan on being back in the merry US of A in the April/May timeframe I was looking to do some rock climbing, hiking, and or Motorcycling. Looking at Colorado since it is the closest "hill country". Nothing crazy I climb comfortably in the 5 to 6- ranges, 6+ on a really good day (Scale they use in here, Not sure how it converts to US.) Was wondering if anyone knew of some nice places to climb?

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Heck yea, I'm not very familiar with climbs around here, but I know there's plenty. I always see people dangling from the walls as I blast past on the bike. I know the Faltirons above Boulder are an easy choice because they're so accessible. And I'm also sure if you just stop into the many climbing stores in the area, that they'd be able to inform you where top ropping and lead-climbing is for the skill level you're after. A lot of stuff in the Boulder Area is between 5.8 and 5.10. A lot of guys like to bolder it too....

Where in CO you gonna be?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont know of many areas to climb in the states. Boulder sounds like a great choice. I don't have to climb, I would just be happy to ride bikes out there in the mountains. As far as the bike Ill have to grab a rental not to hard to come by I'm sure.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
2012 was not a misprint. That is when I leave the service. And I may have to take spooph on the offer for a place to stay...small change...bring the rest of the family with me... Only for a couple of months...years :p ...Please.
Haha!!! you could do what some immigrants done to someone in England a few months back.....He took the dog for a long walk, when he returned, his stuff was thrown on the front lawn, and an immigrant family had moved in!!! And to make things worse.....There was nothing he could do!!!:eek:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.