Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Riding Elysium Road
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there folks,
I gotta be honest, I mostly frequent ninjette.org and rarely come on here but I thought I'd post a video of my recent run on the twisities on my precious 250...it seems only fair to that I share it with people who appreciate the ninjette.

[youtube]hbRU5PTbfHs#![/youtube]

·
Riding Elysium Road
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol..I know, I know...don't take me as a narcissist or 'self-lover' or whatever...but I kinda wanted to record myself in the act so that I can analyze my body positioning, only having a flat adhesive mount for the GoPro, I couldn't risk slapping it on the tail so I made do with the above angle.
I'll be making more vids though once I get the hang of it all...thanks for the input bud :)

·
Riding Elysium Road
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He just said gopro...

that sure doesn't sound like a 250...is it Fuel Injected?
Terribly sorry for the late response, I'm using a GoPro HD Hero and lol no matter how much I'd like to lie and say it is, mine is the regular carb'd one (sucky American version lol). It sounds different from the stock 250 mainly because of my DanMoto slip-on exhaust and removed snorkel. tnx.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.