Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends, sadly my group lost another rider last week. yes, on a bike. yes, in full gear. yes, he was a seasoned rider.

Again my group (assfaultjunkies.com) came together as a family, to support his family, support our fallen brother, and to support each other. The procession went for miles, they blocked all lanes on the highway so no one could pass Rob on his last ride. :(

I just wanted to share this video they took of the motorcycle funeral procession. It WILL make you cry. But it is incredible. Keep in mind, it was around 30 degrees here and rained all day before, and the morning of the funeral (after 6 months of drought) so conditions were not pretty around here. I could not make it to this. But they made this video to share with those of us who couldnt be there.

Please always tell those you love that you love them, life changes in a blink of an eye. And please, always always wear your full gear. It did not save my friend this time, but I can think of 100s of times it has.

grab your kleenex, here it goes.

YouTube - Hot Rods Last Ride.[/URL]

RIP Hot Rod.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, I did not know Rob well but we have a really tight family of riders here.. we truely are a family.. i mean, like, we hang out together, all the time - online and in person, riding or not.. we have thanksgiving dinner together.. ya know, really tight group, lol, of hundreds of sportbike riders.

so nonetheless, he was a brother, to all of us.

I just was so moved by the video. We just buried another friend exactly a year ago. That day we had like 80 bike leading the procession. His parents asked us to come in full gear, and rev our engines for their lost son.

It tragic, sad, terrible to witness, but really brought our family together really close and showed others how tight we really are. we did not have video last year.

I just really thought this video was so moving, and wanted to throw out my
PLEASE BE CAREFUL PSA.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.