Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I made an impromptu trip up the coast, and it was freezing! But I have had such problems ordering things online, I kno I'm not the only girl, plus I was already on the road. Thrift shops saved me. It took a few, but I found a leather jacket, leather vests, a knife for my belt loop, a belt! and it was only $145 for everything. Will post pix soon! Vintage Harley leather vest!

· Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bryn said:
May be a stupid question but u can't Carry a gun in your car or on your bike can you ?
Without a permit for a concealed weapon, the gun has to be in a place in the car you cannot reach while driving, in Cali anyway. So in a saddlebag or something seems legit...

· Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bryn said:
Samari sword would be way more ironic though
Right? But Fk if people don't jus get ballsy as hell when they see a motorcyclist. Like that stupid cable commercial, "when people think you're tough, they wanna see how tough... Don't end up in a ditch" but I was an angry runner with a cute pink bottle of pepper spray b4 I became a bad ass motorcycle riding bitch. I'm a lot bigger now too. Check on the guns.

· Registered
125 Posts
jbal1000 said:
Right? But Fk if people don't jus get ballsy as hell when they see a motorcyclist. Like that stupid cable commercial, "when people think you're tough, they wanna see how tough... Don't end up in a ditch" but I was an angry runner with a cute pink bottle of pepper spray b4 I became a bad ass motorcycle riding bitch. I'm a lot bigger now too. Check on the guns.
If you think that commercial was bad, Nissan made one with the juke and the juke was running over motorcycles.

· Registered
167 Posts
Green said:
And while I'm here check out my new helmet!
Awesome helmet, kudos on carrying a knife a person or animal out to harm you isn't gonna be polite about it. I have a cpl and carry my handgun everywhere

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.