Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went out today with the guys for a trip into mid wales UK and the weather was perfect.

Got to say i was so happy with the 250 handling ect through the welsh mountains hanging off the back of gxsr 600 and ninja 6's as it was mainly the open straights where they said bye bye to me haha.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah was a great day had by all, we all talked about a road trip into europe for a week just backpack and passport and bikes and then roam about lol should be fun

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Thanks for sharing it is great to see other riders and areas.

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
hahaha I couldnt tell those two bikes apart at first, I thought my brain was finally getting its due!

Pictures are great, looks like a fun day!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
many thanks , i am trying to get my mate to get a aftermarket can and tail tidy as it will be soooooo muuucho better then .

all setting on my 250 are stock so maybe its the fender kit that makes it look high ?

Got to say though the areaP system is loud as foooooooooooook lol as i was in heaven 4 gear 9k revs into bends let off and a great ducatti like burble with deep pops then on the gas out of the beds words cant describe how happy i am with the bike.

·
Registered
379 Posts
That looks like soooo much fun.

The 250 is still a great looking machine even when photographed against all those bigger, faster bikes.

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
Aysee said:
That looks like soooo much fun.

The 250 is still a great looking machine even when photographed against all those bigger, faster bikes.
If you lowered it a little and stretched it out a couple inches you'd swear it was the ZX-6 lol. It does look like one of the beasts...hell it is one of the beasts!!!

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
johnr6 said:
Got to say i was so happy with the 250 handling ect through the welsh mountains hanging off the back of gxsr 600 and ninja 6's as it was mainly the open straights where they said bye bye to me.haha
puts some NOS on it.. lol.. great pics.. any vids?

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
hey man whered you get that area P from?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
metbandit1 said:
hey man whered you get that area P from?
hi mate i got the system direct from areaP USA nice price and no duty hehe fast shipping also great pipe is you like to hear the sound it makes lol

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
is it the full system then?
ill most likely get it when i have the money..

does it affect the FI at all? or does the FI adjust to the exhaust?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah its the full system i got.

tbh it has affected the fueling as she is running a little lean but i plan to get her in at local bike shop to fab the o2 sensor into the front pipe and also dynojet her and try get a k&n fitted while there , but saying that it will be a while before i can afford that lot lol

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
John, that's beautiful! Keep pictures like that coming. And you know, that last set against the Triumph I realized why I love the 250 so much. Where many other sport bikes look a little chubby, which might say "power" to some, it says overweight and bloated to me... The 250, with it's skinny wheels, tight lines and so forth makes me think petite, fit, and just a bundle of fun. I really like the 250. I really like your 250. Don't by shy to show her off!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts