Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am finally about to get my Ninja. 2008 Ninja 250r Black for $3200, Has 2500 miles, a few stratches on the right fairings, GSXR exhaust, flush turn signals, Blue LED backlighting on guages, Blue cold cathode under lights, and shimmed carb needles. I should be getting it in a few weeks when I get my income tax back, let me know if it's a good buy. Here are a view pictures he sent me so Delta doesn't yell at me.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Nice, team black will claim another. Good to see you again brother.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glad to be back, I don't know if ill stay team black or maybe paint it burnt orange with black accent and powder coat the rims burnt orange to match.

Edit:hard to spell correctly with only one hand lol

·
Registered
732 Posts
What's up with the other hand?

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Nice. I love the exhaust. Very blacked-out bike. I see the foot pegs are black too. Any idea how? Paint, rattle-can job, powdercoated? Looks good

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He didn't say about the footpegs. My hand.... I deliver pizzas right now ans i was about to drop one taking it out of the oven and grabbed the pan and walked with it because I was to lazy to remake it. I know it was stupid laugh away. :)

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Reverend_250r said:
He didn't say about the footpegs. My hand.... I deliver pizzas right now ans i was about to drop one taking it out of the oven and grabbed the pan and walked with it because I was to lazy to remake it. I know it was stupid laugh away. :)
Man, years ago I did the same thing, worked 14 straight days till gone midnight each day and I just reached up to the oven and thought I had the pan grippers in my hand and just grabbed the pan... took a few seconds to kick in. :p

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Now ball it up, make a 2 pointer, and let's try again. ;D

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
that's freakin sick! And you can make those star decals out of the reflective black tape, so at night it really pulls the eye... But I hate to brake it to ya, you won't be able to paint the top tubes... Although up there, you might be able to, but not lower down... Now the bottom tubes in that maroon/red would be awesome!

you a starry kind of guy, huh?

Keep it rockin!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts