Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry in advance if this has been discussed before.

So you removed your front hugger reflectors but have ugly annoying holes now. Well, FYI you can remove 2 of the 4 bolts under the rear seat, then replace them with the 2 black bolts from the front hugger, that the reflectors screw into, and use the 2 from the rear seat area to fill in the holes on the front hugger where you removed the reflector bolts. Its free and works great. No one can see the black bolts under the seat anyways.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Jtgrenier, if you buy the Projekt D fender Eliminator, then you have to remove all 4 of the hex head bolts under the passenger seat anyways & replace them with the ones provided with the Projekt D kit. So you will have 4 extra stock bolts. You can do what I did.....I put two on the front hugger as this thread explains. And I used the other two to replace the black Phillips head bolts that hold on the side black plastic pieces around the tank and seat area. That way I only need my Allen wrench, not a Phillips and Allen.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.