Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has a woman or a man ever screwed you over? Like in a relationship that you were in..... Here's my story.. SEE IF YOU CAN TOP THIS!! :(

My fiance' of almost a year, broke up with my via TEXT message... on VALENTINES day.... Refused to have an adult conversation with me. (Advice: Don't date anyone under 21 years old) Then she stole my digital camera. I didn't do anything wrong to her at all.... To top it off, the jeweler won't take the rings back and the pawn shops and gold buyers will pay me a whopping $74 for $2000 rings. (We both had rings, she bought the one she wanted me to wear with MY credit card and subsequently refuses to pay for it)

Can you beat that? POST. If your story is worse, it'll make me feel better.

Sigh.
-Aleckor

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Re: Has a (wo)man screwed you over?

That sucks dude. Sorry to hear.

Not a personally story, but I do know a guy who got married, and in the honey moon suite, his bride locked herself in an adjacent room, and told him through the door she just wanted to see if she could "catch" him, that the divorce papers will be in the mail tomorrow...

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts

I was dating a girl 3 years ago named Tori, we got along great and her family and I got along wonderfully. In this whole financial crisis her landlord of 5 years told them they needed to leave because he wasnt making payments on the house. Well I couldnt have them (her and her mom) in my house and they were humble, didnt have much. So, I rented them a beachside condo, payed for 6 months, 1st, last and deposit. They could afford this place, the guy just needed some money to pay the mortgage. So a week later after helping them move and pretty much paying for everything she cheats on me with some random guy because supposedly I work too much and didnt have time for her ahaha! Okay maybe so but we all know thats bullshit. So around $5,000 lost for good. But when my best friend Christa who was also my manager found out what happend she fired her ass, she worked with me lol. Then I pursued her best friend, and got my revenge, many many times over, even took pics and sent them to her.

The way I see it I was making $50 an hour throwing people on their face and curb stomping them, I worked 90 hour weeks so I had plenty of money. I payed for a good life lesson, I know what to look for, I understand how they think better than I did. I'm young and still learning but its life, and life just up and fucks you for no good reason sometimes, you just have to deal with it as best and as healthy as possible. Now I'm with a great girl, life couldnt be better..besides having a motorcycle lol. And she's at the stairs giving me an angry look because she wants me to go to bed with her....

Aleckor if you need someone to talk to about this shit, vent, get it out, PM me or add me to your messenger, links by my custom avatar lol.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Thanks. It's nice to know I'm not the only one with this kind of story. Just felt like sharing the brutality of it all to the world. She doesn't even care what she did, and honestly doesn't believe she did anything wrong...

I might take you up on the offer to PM you sometime. Time for work though. Gotta pay all the crap off she left me with.
-Aleckor

·
Registered
81 Posts

I can't understand woman/people who are able to treat people like utter shit and not even care about it. I'm sorry to hear about that. I hope you don't think all women are like that, there are some good ones around :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha, funny slip up on my part. I renamed the thread. My ex fiance is already dating someone new. I can't even begin to fathom how she can be so cold. I could never be that way, with anyone. I actually know a lot of secrets, and some particularly good info that could literally destroy her psyche completely. I bet she would have a total mental breakdown, quit her job, and probably try to kill me (literally maybe)

But would I ever do anything like that? No.... The difference between her and I.
-Aleckor

·
4,853 Posts
Dude, go out, get wasted and get some hawt poonany! Free your penis from her grip!!!!!! ahaha. Once you get into a healthier relationship you'll forget about her. You'll watch her literally destroy herself. Oh, and get a chick hotter than her too, she wont even be able to sleep at night LOL.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
oh virt you are a wise man and a very good idea!! its great what you did with your ex haha

·
4,853 Posts
haha all the women on the forum are going to hate me, watch, delta will come on and tell me how mean I am.

Jester, I love you too.

You too met.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Wheey im loved XD I love you virt ;)

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Yeh! we dont need women to have love! hint hint Felix ;)

·
4,853 Posts
Oh yeah! oooh 9 years...omg dude lol no wonder you wanna marry spooph! I say Felix runs without getting a divorce. I could see him now, hauling ass going down the road with an evil laugh like jim carrey in dumb and dumber after he put ex-lax in harry's tea before his date.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
1 - 20 of 77 Posts