Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought some red rim tape today to put on my bike

I previously bought silver rim tape, but after putting them on the right side of both wheels I decided it was too detracting from the overall sleek black look of the bike so went and bought some red ones.

That being said I've put on my red ones (see pics below - I think it matches the red stickers of my yoshi exhaust well) but the question remains,
what can I do with half a roll of silver rim tape?

Wrap my exhaust maybe? :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
looks good seg, If you're any good, you could put the silver inside the spokes of the rims!!!!
I honestly think that would be a PITA, but would look awesome!!!!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
You could give your bike "angry eye brows" by placing the rim tape at angles over the headlights, or pin strip it over the tank, on the fairings, etc... Or you could go to town on your helmet, and write your name, handle, or a fun phrase on the back of it. Something like :"The law only applies when it's present", or "I like to play in traffic"... :p At least, that's what I would do...

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
spooph said:
You could give your bike "angry eye brows" by placing the rim tape at angles over the headlights, or pin strip it over the tank, on the fairings, etc... Or you could go to town on your helmet, and write your name, handle, or a fun phrase on the back of it. Something like :"The law only applies when it's present", or "I like to play in traffic"... :p At least, that's what I would do...
Spooph your a knuckle head and i love it :p

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
spooph said:
Or "I'm not tailgating I'm drafting" hehehe lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
zandit said:
looks good seg, If you're any good, you could put the silver inside the spokes of the rims!!!!
I honestly think that would be a PITA, but would look awesome!!!!
I would but I don't think I have enough tape left over, it's only 3 meters around about

Delta107 said:
Or "I'm not tailgating I'm drafting" hehehe lol
hhaha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.