Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Just bought a slightly used 2010 ninja and I am quite surprised how much I like it. Since I have owned older ninja 250s. I think I got a good deal with only 1700 miles in her I got here for 3400 bucks. Hope to meet more peole in here and learn some new things

·
Registered
732 Posts
Hi, smiley will show you how to eat popcorn :popcorn: lol.

Everything else will come in due time. Ride it, crash it, rebuild it, add some mods, ride it some more.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome ledell, hope you enjoy the ride!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea I saw his and thought great minds must think alike. Lol. I just thought that the red was the better looking of the three colors that were available.:dance:

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Nice stuff ledell!!! Always nice to see the red bikes on here. Even though I bat for team blue now, red will always have a special spot in the memory!!!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Ooooh red one, Spooph is gonna like you.

Felix
Yes, I am a fan!

Yea I saw his and thought great minds must think alike. Lol. I just thought that the red was the better looking of the three colors that were available.:dance:
That's right, and thanks! Also, red is the fastest color... :angel:

on a side note: If you're using windows you can easily rotate the images by right clicking the image once open, and then saving it. Or a free image editor like Picasa and/or Gimp (my fav) will do this for you easily. I'm just recommending - I don't mind tilting my head.... :thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.