Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright, I've been all over the internet for hours now and can't seem to find a seat cowl for my bike :banghead:. I'm thinking it may be too new yet. I asked the local kawi dealer and he can't seem to find anything either. I'd even be willing to buy one off of somebody here. If I have to make my own then so be it, but I'd rather just buy one that someone's already put the time into. I'm short of that these days. Does anybody have anything? I know about the ermax at the 650 shop, but that one's just not cutting it for me. I saw a great one from thailand I think. But nobody listed any info on how to get it. If anybody has any info on how to track one of these down, that'd be great. Everything else is officially on order. I'm debating the sport bars though. Some folks seem to have had some problems with banjo colliding. Not sure if it'll happen on my bike or not. Will a cowl for 2009 or 2010 fit on my 2011? On a side note, everybody's been great on here so far. I'll put some pics up as soon as it's in progress.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
MM, Check out these products..
Ninja 650 Shop Online Store

Ermax, has some nice looking cowls as well as Targa. And yes, to answer your other question, 09-10 models are identical to the 11 models, no changes!

Edit: that link will only go to the store, click on 09-11 models, and select bodywork, you will find them in there!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.