Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes you heard correctly my ninja was delivered yesterday afternoon :)

I've got the green and i love it, 5 months since i originally ordered and finally :p

only thing is i currently cant ride it!!
i had to get it "delivered" which to my dismay meant the dealer rode it here :/ but yeah :p
so it arrived with 11k'a, i was so close to being the first to ride it, damn you finger!!

im looking forward to when my fingers good enough to ride it and then ill take and post some pictures for you all.

G

·
sweet man congrats! how cheap dude thats no delivery! they need a truck to haul it their their ass was the first to break her now you got sloppy seconds : ( but hey atleast you got it, man i could not wait that long for a bike! once again congrats and get them pics up man! we wont believe it till we see it!!!!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
welcome back to the light luke
Congrats. :) Don't push that finger. let it heal ......chant mantra chant ...heal

G

·
he is lying he dont have a bike, i mean come on look hes a ausland "biker", geek, chef he would have already posted pics by now! i agree with delta this thread is usless without pics man!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
oh wait can you drink over there at 18.. i am not suggesting you do anythin ILLEGAL

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Sounds like a good time to cut that fender! If you can work with one hand?? Take care of that finger or it will be that much longer until you ride.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bloody pictures still arent doing what i want lol

haven't tried working on it yet, right hand is still too sore, can't wait to though!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts