Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I come home today, start getting the bike dusted off to go for a ride and find that there is something sticky all over the front of it. Come to find out it's all over the all and my bbq.

Then I think about it and figure that the DAMN kids upstairs had gotten soda all over the front of my bike! I'm sooooo pissed off right now! Stupid little bastards!!! Why do kids and people in general have to mess around with others stuff? I mean if it had happened and it was an accident and they let me know and apologized I wouldn't be so pissed off!!! So I washed the bike and now no riding until tomorrow! I needed that ride to de-stress and now I'm more pissed than I already was!!!

Sorry, I just had to let it out with something other than my wife...lol she doesn't deserve to hear this stuff all the time.

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
This will make you feel way more better, and lucky hehe.

When I was 12 I was spray painting something, I think it was one of my old models but I can't remember. It was flat black and my dad's brand new Audi Turbo was not 10 feet from where I was spraying. Well, like an idiot I wasn't watching where I was spraying, or spraying into like say, the WIND!! So I'm done with whatever that little project was and I turn around and my dad's brand new Audi has a new paint job, its white with black flake. I freak out and decide to take some paint remover and just go to town on this car. Keep in mind I'm just a kid, not retarded :p.

The end result was horrific. I had successfully blended the white and black paint together and it was now a gray on one side, and white on the other. I just gave up, went inside and told him what I had done. I was grounded, well until he died, new paint job cost him $2k. It was just an awful, horrible, unlucky day. I've not used a spray paint can since, seriously lol.

·
Registered
732 Posts
This will make you feel way more better, and lucky hehe.

When I was 12 I was spray painting something, I think it was one of my old models but I can't remember. It was flat black and my dad's brand new Audi Turbo was not 10 feet from where I was spraying. Well, like an idiot I wasn't watching where I was spraying, or spraying into like say, the WIND!! So I'm done with whatever that little project was and I turn around and my dad's brand new Audi has a new paint job, its white with black flake. I freak out and decide to take some paint remover and just go to town on this car. Keep in mind I'm just a kid, not retarded :p.

The end result was horrific. I had successfully blended the white and black paint together and it was now a gray on one side, and white on the other. I just gave up, went inside and told him what I had done. I was grounded, well until he died, new paint job cost him $2k. It was just an awful, horrible, unlucky day. I've not used a spray paint can since, seriously lol.
You little bastard, lol hahaha ;D .

·
Registered
243 Posts
That sucks man. Tomorrow will be a better day!

I have a problem with my cats wanting to "perch" themselves on top of my bike... It has a couple new scratches in it - needless to say I'm pissed! :mad: I'm thinking I can buff them out but I wish the little f***ers would leave it and MY CAR alone... Usually I end up with muddy cat-prints all the way from the hood to the trunk just after I wash it.

Have you ever played kitty cannon?;D;D

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
That sucks man. Tomorrow will be a better day!

I have a problem with my cats wanting to "perch" themselves on top of my bike... It has a couple new scratches in it - needless to say I'm pissed! :mad: I'm thinking I can buff them out but I wish the little f***ers would leave it and MY CAR alone... Usually I end up with muddy cat-prints all the way from the hood to the trunk just after I wash it.

Have you ever played kitty cannon?;D;D

We lay foam pads on our bikes 2x2 square on the seat and tank . It looks stupid but they stay off.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
LOL @virt! that sucks dude. i did something like that when i was about 8. we have a ford galaxy and my dad decided to lock me in it (because i was being a little shit) but the alarm went off and i couldnt get out....so i smashed the window with the small fire extinguisher that we had in the back of the car...he almost killed me when he found out when i ran into the house. £600 worth of damage as the electric window system needed re balancing

Navy just beat your kids ;) haha

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Guys...I don't have any kids!!! These are the kids from upstairs. Some little S***S!

Anyway, rode the bike to church and lunch today. Might go for a ride in a little bit. I feel better after riding. I still can't stand the little bastards!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
write a letter and pound it into their door with sadistic looking knife... :p

along these lines, my parents love telling the story of pinning a neighbor's cat to their front door with a cross-bow arrow cause the cat wouldn't stop using their flower boxes as a litter box, and kept catching and eating the birds they provided food for. I'm proud to say, they never got the opportunity to actually kill the cat though, so no harm was done, just evil thoughts.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Go beat their parent's to an inch within death, then tell the kids why.

Then say 'Like a BAWSSSS' as you strike your 'asswhoopin' pose and walk out.

On a serious note, sorry bout that bro, do you live in an apartment complex or something? *Side note* Get crazy glue, camp out and watch what time the parent's get in to their vehicles to leave for work, glue the door handle just prior to them coming down, they're hands will be stuck to something in no time :).

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol. Yeah I live in apartment complex/townhouse kid of place.

I just got back from another ride. I started my mc course today. Got off at like 1130 or something like that. Don't have to be back until like 1230 tomorrow. Weather is perfect for riding. A tad too windy for my tastes, but not enough to really bother me. Went on some shady back roads and had a ball!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.