156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this POS does not fit. even with the clamp as tight as it gets :mad: :mad:
complete waste of my time.
here are some pics

front side

back side - you can see a little bit of stuff in between

this is what it would look like

but if you want a shorty pipe might as well leave it like this..... its free!!

·
Registered
874 Posts
At least you can return it! That sucks though...

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
If it had fit, would you have trimmed the header pipe?

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Too bad about the pipe. Must be loud! Say, would you mind putting up a few more pics of your bike to show off that touring windshield? I'm debating about getting one that size but can't find any good pics of the Ninja wearing one. Thanks.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
zandit said:
If it had fit, would you have trimmed the header pipe?
probably not, besides the fact that I don't have tools to do that. I would like to give a buyer(If ever I was guna sell it) the option for a stock exhaust.

Here some pics Blackboar:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Even though the exhaust tip didn't work out , radiant cycles were really good. Besides shipping being really fast. Getting a refund was even faster. I emailed them and got a refund to my paypal account within 30mins. Plus they sent me an email apologizing and said I need not return the exhaust! Awesome I was worried about losing money shipping it back.
Now that is taking care of their customers..

·
Registered
732 Posts
My question would be, why, if it doesn't fit (the exhaust they're selling) then don't sell it. Second it looks like an exhaust tip not a pipe. Glad to hear you didn't get ripped off but it's bad business for those guys selling them.

I think your HMF looks and fits perfectly.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Onslaught said:
Glad to hear you didn't get ripped off but it's bad business for those guys selling them.
i agree they must be losing some money there... maybe i shouldn't tell people that they let me keep the merchandise, or else people would order and say it doesnt fit and keep it free...hehe

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
I would use it as the tip for a custom exhaust that actually does some muffling....

Great on the customer service though... Too bad they don't carry products that back up their customer service...

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
crushedcamber said:
absolutely love the 3rd pic from bottom! so clean and perfect hue and contrast... perfect, looks so sexy! I must save that pic...
glad you like it crushed... all those photos were taken with my iphone ...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts