Racing on the street makes me tired...

in just a few seconds

it erases the image of motorcycles

that I have worked on for more than most of your lives

to repair.... :(

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
explain Z. I think we need some clarification, and I'm not trying to be stupid or sarcastic here either...

Personally, I think hardcore "street racing", Fast and Furious style is silly, irresponsible and shouldn't be happening, you wanna really race, go to a track, eh?

But the occasional light-to-light blip where nobody's really going to win but just for the fun and the play between two vehicle owners is thoroughly enjoyable, eh?

So, what do you mean here, oh holy queen of the sea monkeys!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my seamonkeys died also, I have to get some more solution. I just have an empty seamonkey tank on my desk :(

But back to topic. I was serious about the image of sport riding and bikes in general. It take lots of work to reverse one persons fuk** off.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A light blip when no one is looking is just dandy fine. Been guilty myself . We have an STI for goats sake.
You got to be willing to back off and realize you are just screwing around and not out to win it is playing.
but when there is other traffic around bad berries...

Spooph you know what I mean the squids who ruin it for everyone.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We do not have reception or cable , by choice but dang we miss the good shows. Have to hulu I guess

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
ah, my response took too long to type. So, tell us the story, and let's bad mouth the squids together, eh? :p

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no it is just too often lately I am reading about wheeles and street racing on the forum. It is bumming me out. and it was 97 degress here where it usually is always 70 so we are grumpy.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
it's because of all those "big boys with their big bikes"... :p Just kidding, harmless sh$t talking happening here...

But I get ya Z, what happened to the good ol days of (british accent) going for a ride on the moto through the hills and just enjoying the air in one's hair, the breeze acrost the nose, and indulging in the beautiful country side to end with a spot of tea....

I'm being silly, but I'm sure you're getting me. "screw it, let's ride" eh. No showing off, no getting crazy, just riding. Am I right?

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am pretty serious about riding for sure. TR and I have been riding along time.
I screw off but don't boast about it. haha nobody knows when and where. I have done some stupid stuff but no one knows...Secret squirrel style

Spooph you know you are 24 going on 40 in wisdom . It is hard to tolerate the 24 year olds who are just.. '
well 24. no fault of theirs. Just hate to see these guys being careless. Don't want anyone getting hurt.
bums my day.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Z, thanks! So what you're really saying here is that the difference between 24 and 40 is that the 24 year olds show off in public and make a big deal out of it, the 40 year olds do it by themselves for pure enjoyment of doing it, cause they need not impress anybody?

So if we distill that even more, what I get is that 24 years olds tatle, and 40 year olds don't... :p I think I'm going to like being 40... :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts