Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finaly got my camera mount. I took the bike out and shot a couple videos.This one is 5th gear to 13500 rpm @ 99 mph . The bike feels great .
YouTube

·
Registered
141 Posts
yay! i like the display! koso? very nice...sounds kinda like a moped haah...but i guess you cant change tht cuz its a 250! you should do one where you just ride around like in town and/or on the highway...

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
X, that's awesome. Could you do me a huge favor and shoot a video of your working through the gears... You don't have to top it out or nothing, just generally riding it hard up to about 60 or whatever you're comfortable with. I need a visual/audio for what my dream bike is going to sound/look like... :D Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The readouts are the KOSO dash .
This is just riding up the road. I am happy with the Quality of the videos . The aim could be better and I will do some editing .
ride video 001

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is riding on the highway and going from about 75mph then letting off and opening up the throttle to full in 6th gear. Just to show the power above 5000 rpm

ride video 004

·
Registered
656 Posts
Racer X said:
This is riding on the highway and going from about 75mph then letting off and opening up the throttle to full in 6th gear. Just to show the power above 5000 rpm

ride video 004
looks reminicent of my power on my bike..

im still lacking in the 9.5k + range in 6th though =(. i need to figure that one out.. im going to the 98 main see what that does..

im also backfring slightly on hard deceleration im running rich but rather rich then lean =).

nice vid.

i love that dash for real.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The Exhaust is the Nojima moto GP exhaust . It goes from 26mm at the head, then the pipes swell to 30mm then collect in a 45 mm pipe and exit through a massive 57mm outlet . No back pressure no baffles . excellent scavenging at top speed . way to loud for the street

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.