Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ergh I just wanna show u my newest mods..And maybe can share ideas and opinions.. :):):):):):)

okay..
I just Installed a new tail... it made from fibreglass.. its a R6 replica...

And I think it looks cool..

this is the R6 replica tail

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and they are my friends..the mechanic.. they were Installing the tail.. I dont want to installed it by myself.. Cause I know I will just broke the tail at all..ahhahahaha

and here it is after installed...:):):)

what'd u think??? :):):)

btw are the photo appears?????

·
Registered
379 Posts
A Yamaha R6 tail and GSX-R600 exhaust on a Kawasaki Ninja 250r. You like to mix it up, don't you? :)

I like it. Does the tail have places for indicators and a licence plate or do you have to drill holes?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A Yamaha R6 tail and GSX-R600 exhaust on a Kawasaki Ninja 250r. You like to mix it up, don't you? :)

I like it. Does the tail have places for indicators and a licence plate or do you have to drill holes?
hahaha.. yeah u're right... the fact is.. I have a kawasaki bike..but I love gixxer 600 muffler,, and I love how sexy R6 tail is.. So this is it..ahahaah

argh yes.. the indicator and the brake lamp is in the same lamp,so its just a lamp there..ergh,, I dont know how to explain it in english :(:(..but hope u understand..;)

For the license I think I should drill a hole and make a plate holder...but for now.. I put the license plate on the tail with a double tape..hahahah (dont try this at home)

:p:p:p

btw,thx for the comment.. :):):):)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
very sexy! I think the cbr tail is sexier, but still that looks awesome. the ninja tail is pretty ugly. Im going to buy a new race tail soon for mine.
yeah cbr is sexy too.. but in my place if I installed cbr tail..it'll looks like minerva megelli 250.. in my place...minerva is ninja competitor.. hahah so I dont install it..

But what I love from CBR is.. the undertail muffler..sexy..ahahah..

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh i orgasm every time i see an undertail two brothers exhaust on the cbr! :thumb:

have you ever thought of doing an undertail mod to the ninja? I sure have. With some pretty custom work, it can be done.
hahahaha.. yeah.. I've made the concept.. maybe next mods.. the only problem is money..hahahahaah.. I should work harder and try to save some bucks..heheh.. ;)

Cause its cost $300... that's a much money in my place... :banghead:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think the route is same as stock muffler... but when the pipe is under the tail,the pipe follow the chassis line.. can u get it???
Sorry I cant explained it well in english... :(

The point is I'll put the pipe in the bottom of frame...not like dirt bike that pun the pipe beside the machine.. :D

but I think I should re-calculate the diametre of the pipe.. because the pipe become longer than stock.. I dont wan to lost the power just because style..heheheh

·
Registered
274 Posts
sweet stuff there.. :)

I have an 06 gsxr 600 exhaust on my ninjette.. sounds mean as hell. i love it.. and jetted properly, you should be able to balance the power correctly

I can say for sure that my street bike with that exhaust, whips my track bikes ass with its stock exhaust. Street bike, properly tuned, runs way faster.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Oi, when did you have that done? You go off at me when you found out I had one, but you didn't mention anything about this!! :p

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.