Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I got an 08 Ninja and am looking for a somewhat quiet slip-on. I've heard most of the main brands out there, 2Bros, Yoshi, LeoVince etc. and based on all the vids they all seem quite loud which I would figure. I know a few of them come with an optional quiet insert but have yet to hear one with one actually installed. The main reason why I want the exhaust is more for aesthetics and weight loss, the performance is not necessarily needed. Any advice would be great.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
as felix said...quiet?!?! what?!?!1

yeh the area P quiet core is most likely your best bet!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah quiet is typically not the norm but I do more daily riding around the area which is mainly homes and I'm not trying to create much of a scene but thanks for the replies Ill check the areaP out.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
i have a look at getting one just before i sold my ninja and they do look very good :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
\honestly, all slip-on for ninja 250 are loud. You must use quiet core, well I have the HMF slip on and also the quiet core. It really helps to tune down the sound a bit. You actually notice the different too. So if you like, you could look into that. PLUS it's CHEAP to buy a HMF =) good luck

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
want something really quiet, try these. they are so quiet usually only people notice your heavy breathing from running all over town! ;D

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
scooter2ninja said:
want something really quiet, try these. they are so quiet usually only people notice your heavy breathing from running all over town! ;D

Hahahhahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts