Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been really checking into my options for a new muffler/exhaust. I really like the two brothers because they aren't as "long" as the hmf and i like the design of the carbon fiber. I've been on youtube looking at all the videos and what not.

Well what my question is...

Why don't any of the slip-ons have the exhaust pipe cover on them?? does the chrome cover not fit or "work" when you get an after market muffler?

I know this is probably a stupid question but i don't know anything, but very little, about engines or motorcycles.... so i'm trying to learn.

Because I don't really like the pipe showing like that, i think it looks more "finished" with the cover on that pipe.

What do ya'll think?

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
You men the chrome shield in the front like the stock or the Yoshi pipe.I like the finished look also .

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yep, that's exactly what i mean. It looks great none the less, but i like it better with the shield

Does anyone know if you have to buy it seperately or does it come with the muffler/exhaust package, or do you have to use the stock one?

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
crushedcamber said:
i think of it more like a ... " Hide this tiny tiny pipe so people dont laugh at me sheild " hence the fact that I upped the size of my pipe...
hehe, I just added two cylinders ;)

Man, love that pic of your bike, soooo hot.

I put the shield on my AreaP from memory it went on with some fiddling, didnt like the look, the naked version looked better in the flesh.

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
41 Posts
What is this Patriot? Never heard of it. I would really love just a bit more noise, not really building this bike for speed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts