Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been really checking into my options for a new muffler/exhaust. I really like the two brothers because they aren't as "long" as the hmf and i like the design of the carbon fiber. I've been on youtube looking at all the videos and what not.

Well what my question is...

Why don't any of the slip-ons have the exhaust pipe cover on them?? does the chrome cover not fit or "work" when you get an after market muffler?

I know this is probably a stupid question but i don't know anything, but very little, about engines or motorcycles.... so i'm trying to learn.

Because I don't really like the pipe showing like that, i think it looks more "finished" with the cover on that pipe.

What do ya'll think?

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yep, that's exactly what i mean. It looks great none the less, but i like it better with the shield

Does anyone know if you have to buy it seperately or does it come with the muffler/exhaust package, or do you have to use the stock one?

· Premium Member
6,846 Posts
crushedcamber said:
i think of it more like a ... " Hide this tiny tiny pipe so people dont laugh at me sheild " hence the fact that I upped the size of my pipe...
hehe, I just added two cylinders ;)

Man, love that pic of your bike, soooo hot.

I put the shield on my AreaP from memory it went on with some fiddling, didnt like the look, the naked version looked better in the flesh.

Felix

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.