Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a survey I have for my E-Business Marketing class. Just give me a short answer of why you use what you use (as if you chose it) and what some of the benefits of using it are:
e.g. I use AT&T because they have a great package to go along with my phone and cable service; they have great customer service and I can have faith in them because of their large popularity and coverage area.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
We have both qwest and comcast, and are the process of deciding which one to keep. The qwest signal is slower, but better quality, so it doesn't drop calls on vonage, but with all 3 computer users in the house surfing, we lock it up. Comcast on the other hand seems to handle our browsing much better, but constantly drops calls on vonage, our home phone line. If the comcast dude can't figure out why, we'll be dropping them soon, as reliability is much more important to us than speed - although more speed is always a good thing.

Quite honestly, the things we look for in an ISP, ranked most important to least is reliability (quality of signal), down load speed, upload speed, cost, and then package details. If it were up to me, we wouldn't get cable, because it's a waste of time, and the Olympics and other such important things are broadcast on the air, and the shows I want to watch come through great on Hulu with my computer hooked to the TV... I believe for my generation and younger, home phone lines are obsolete, because a solid VOIP system would be great for a business, and cell phones for the rest! Who wants to be tied down to a phone line, eh?

OK, I seriously gotta lay off the caffeine. Hope this answers your question, and doesn't babble on too much...

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Out of the top three rated ISP's here in Queensland (Australia) I've been with all three, only reason I'm with #3 currently and not 1 or 2 is price.

Cable doesn't really exist here, so we all use ADSL 1 or 2 here. I look for price, uploads not included in quota, good contracts (no fees for changing plans etc).

The #3 isp has crappy customer service in comparison to the other 2, and their connections are not as good, but the price is the plus side.

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.