Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again, I just got a puig windscreen for my 2009 er6n and have a problem. The right handlebar, specifically part of the front brake system is keeping me from screwing the screen on to the bike. I know for certain I have the right windshield. So can I just bend the metal attachment that connects the screen and bike? Or do I need other modifications? Let me know if I need to show a picture so u know what I mean.

Sent from my iPhone using New Ninja

·
1,465 Posts
Hello again, I just got a puig windscreen for my 2009 er6n and have a problem. The right handlebar, specifically part of the front brake system is keeping me from screwing the screen on to the bike. I know for certain I have the right windshield. So can I just bend the metal attachment that connects the screen and bike? Or do I need other modifications? Let me know if I need to show a picture so u know what I mean. Sent from my iPhone using New Ninja
show us a picture I'm not sure how they are hitting not allowing you to install it. The use a flange nut encased in a rubber grommet. They shouldn't hit anything

twisted throttles brings me smiles

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.