Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
indyjoe7 said:
Looks good, the sprocket stands out, nice.
Thank you ,yer its an anodised inner and steel outer supersprox sprocket so its light and hard wearing !cost twice as much as a normal anodised one but should last twice as long and looks good !

· Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
toddy said:
Did you manage to get out today?? After sexing up your ride??
No mate not really just a quick blast around the norwich ring road to see how much better the front brakes are with the braided lines !its too cold for my tyres I'm running supercorsas and they don't work until its about 12oC +lol

· Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
toddy said:
Ride through there today stopped for a coffee and saw lost count of the number of bikes that went past was crazy. Any idea why??
Yer there's a bike dealership there lings of watton also some mega roads ,the road from Thetford to watton and through to Dereham is quality,also the road out of watton the back end way is also quality but a bit straighter !

· Registered
141 Posts
morgan46 said:
Yer there's a bike dealership there lings of watton also some mega roads ,the road from Thetford to watton and through to Dereham is quality,also the road out of watton the back end way is also quality but a bit straighter !
That would explain a lot lol. yeah I rode the thetford way some good twisteies shame about the speed limit in place haha. Thanks man

· Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So managed to get out for couple hour blast today its about 8oC ,got taught 2 things today brand new unscrubbed Pirelli supercorsas do not grip in cold conditions 2rear end slides =butt clinching lol and 2 the police are crafty tossers and will fine you for something once they've pulled you over !£30 fine for a noisy exhaust which although is road legal because the baffle wasn't in its then classed as defective !

· Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
toddy said:
Haha mate that's shit been out again just stood at lings about to blast back
Yer not happy i wasn't even gonna go out but my mates kept bugging me even had to tax it before I went out lol we went norwich to beccles then to Lowestoft then down through somerleyton then to Great Yarmouth then home !

· Registered
9,088 Posts
U lucky Fckin Baterd U........:thumb::thumb:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha........:whistling:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha..........:whistling:

I just got in from trying the new riding gear......:thumb::thumb:
Like what wind......what cold......what rain.....
This stuff i'm gunna enjoy......
NNNnnnnn.....I have some sort of protection......if sliding down the asssssfault.....:dance::dance:

· Registered
141 Posts
morgan46 said:
Yer not happy i wasn't even gonna go out but my mates kept bugging me even had to tax it before I went out lol we went norwich to beccles then to Lowestoft then down through somerleyton then to Great Yarmouth then home !
Sounds like a good run but you shouldn't bow down to peer pressure lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.