Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Wow.. ugh finally a reasonable bracket that is more or less doing the same thing as aftermarket rearsets. AWESOME FIND! Maybe I will ask Santa.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Man, Shinto's gotta hurry up, or I'll cancel and just buy these... It's not worth the $20 in savings.

·
Registered
243 Posts
How legit is Shinto? I've been on his site a few times (not that well laid out) and have seen him posted all over the place... but I haven't heard a lot of feedback.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Shinto is very legit.... But if everything runs smooth, you're still looking at a minimum delivery time of 1 month.... If everything doesn't run smooth, if heard report of items taking 8 months to arrive.... They need to get some inventory stateside, and then hopefully things will go better.. Unfortunately, they're going to have to carry A LOT of inventory, with as many options as they offer on that site....

I'm sure they're great in Indonesia where you could just drive to guys shop, but that's just too long to wait. I'm sorry.

Vince, the USA side of it, is a great communicator, and I have full faith in him. Paul, the Indonesia side of it seems to be a solid, honest dude (never communicated with him myself). It seems to be a lot of external influences making life difficult for them. But I think the cost savings are out-weighed by the ridiculous wait time.... So really, in a few years, after all the growing pains, if they're still around, it might be a good place to buy. However, the rear-set rellocator plates I bought from them will be the last order I place with them for a while.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts