Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Thanks Virt, Delta. I didn't actually CARVE a pumpkin this year, but if I do, I'll carve a sad, frowny face, because I PARKED MY NINJA FOR THE WINTER TODAY! :'( :'( :'(AAAAHHHHHHH!. :mad: :mad: :mad: The good news is the bike is safe and sound tucked away in a clean, warm, dry garage, but knowing that I can't go for a ride now for at least 5 months is a seriously bitter pill to swallow. I really envy those of you who can ride all year round due to your Southern geographies. Or in Spooph's case, due to your insane dedication. :D :D :D

·
Registered
334 Posts
BlackBoar said:
Thanks Virt, Delta. I didn't actually CARVE a pumpkin this year, but if I do, I'll carve a sad, frowny face, because I PARKED MY NINJA FOR THE WINTER TODAY! :'( :'( :'(AAAAHHHHHHH!. :mad: :mad: :mad: The good news is the bike is safe and sound tucked away in a clean, warm, dry garage, but knowing that I can't go for a ride now for at least 5 months is a seriously bitter pill to swallow. I really envy those of you who can ride all year round due to your Southern geographies. Or in Spooph's case, due to your insane dedication. :D :D :D
Awww I'll think happy thoughts for you when I see riders around here out and about this winter. I can't wait to be able to freeze and enjoy every minute of it!

G

·
You have to take the bad weather with the good if you want to ride year round my friends, at least you're still riding, that's how I look at it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts