Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks, I will be going up to Portland, OR May 30th - June 1st, and coming back through the Redwoods in CA June 2nd, 3rd via the PCH, then back to CO! If anybody wants to meet up along the way for a quick coffee or beer, or wants to join me for a leg of the ride, post up and let's get this figured....

Map:

June 2012 - Oregon trip - Google Maps

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Nice loop, covered a bit of that ground on my trip.

You gonna go to Temple Square in SL?

Also if you're swinging through there head down past Copperton south west of Salt Lake and see one of the worlds largest excavations at Bingham Canyon mine. If you ring up the visitors center before hand you can find out if they're blasting! I missed out by a couple of hours.

Shame you're not coming from Crater Lake on 199 from the border down to 101 is a brilliant bit of road... that's where I got one of the wheels up on the rental :D

Another wicked spot is Dead Horse State Park! WELL worth a visit, its just outside Moab down 191UT, not far out of your way.

Felix

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Boar - indeed! I plan to cover all my miles on long trips this summer, and wrench on the in-betweens... :)

Felix- Temple Square - freaks me out man, but, I shall "walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil"...

Found the Bingham excavation, on the list. Dead Horse POINT State Park, did that a few weekends ago with friends when we went to Moab for a weekend. :) You talking about the 199 through Kerby? You recommend that over the 101? I've edited the map, let me know what you think?
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lolz, sorry man! It was a good trip. Painful, and wind sucks, but it was good. I will posting up pics as soon as I get to finally download them from my camera and look at them. It's been insanely busy lately. If you're wondering how I can be this busy, think a woman, a live-fire exercise from the national guard, a wicked birthday party, tough mudder and more woman from Fri-Sun. It's been like that since I got back from OR... :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.