Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

What bike are you currently riding?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Guys, This is a little poll to see what everyone is riding currently.

This is not for your dream bike, or what you are getting down the track, this is purely for your current ride.

Why am I asking this? I am ultimately trying to see what the break up of the site is with our currently active members. Depending on the results, we may look at some additional sections to the site that are more relevant to your bike.
I only have 10 spaces for the poll, so I am only looking at the more popular Kawasaki models at this point, with one space for older bike.
Any issues or questions about the poll, please let me know in the comments below.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Poll is open for 30 days, and you can make multiple choices for those of you lucky enough to have more than one bike.

Please note that your choice will be public for everyone to see, so don't go skewing the results by placing irrelevant choices.

Lets see what we get!!:popcorn:

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump!

Come on people, we have more active members than this!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha!! Sorry guys, but you are missing the point! You are supposed to tick the box in the poll!
It's great that you commented, but I need results in the poll!!!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good stuff RNFighter, lets keep the ball rolling guys!

Remember, this is all so we can provide a better experience for everyone, and you will have contributed to that better experience!!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Zandit said:
Good stuff RNFighter, lets keep the ball rolling guys!

Remember, this is all so we can provide a better experience for everyone, and you will have contributed to that better experience!!
Come on fellow riders! Lets make this vote count.

:Sent via the NewNinja App:

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump!

Only 22 entries on the poll!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bump!!

Just a reminder guys that I cannot place your votes for you, this must be done by you, so get voting!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.